Event key details
Waterway Marriott & Convention Center, The Woodlands, Texas
22nd March 2022 - 23rd March 2022
This conference remains one of the most popular industry events, bringing together E&P professionals and experts to learn, exchange knowledge, and network. This event will take place over two days in The Woodlands, Texas and will deliver a rich technical program selected by the program committee, including operators from BP, ConocoPhillips, Equinor, Occidental, Saudi Aramco, and Shell and an outstanding
Advance your technical knowledge, grow your network and debate the latest scientific understanding of well intervention at this premier event!
What to expect
- Rich Technical Program selected by the program committee, including operators from BP, ConocoPhillips, Equinor, Occidental, Saudi Aramco, and Shell.
The technical program will focus on:
- Intervention Solutions
- Data Enhanced Interventions and Diagnostics
- Coiled Tubing and Pipe Development, Applications, and Solutions
- Latest Developments in Equipment, Tools, Fluids, and Materials for Interventions
- Wireline Developments, Applications, and Solutions
- Improving Operational Efficiency, HSE, and Well Control
- Horizontal and ERD Solutions
- Intervention Solutions in Challenging Environments
- Operator Roundtable / Operator Stand
- Exhibition of Innovative Products and Services
- Networking Opportunities
- ICoTA Global Annual Intervention Technology Award - Presentations of the three finalists for 2022
- Insightful Keynote Presentation & Luncheon
Message from the Chairmen
Interventions play a key role in the well’s lifecycle: they are a critical tool to maintain assets and optimize well performance for maximum return on investment. Well intervention is also an extremely diverse space, thus achieving optimum results requires a wide range of fit-for-purpose solutions and the expertise to apply the latest technology to well candidates. As a result, we aim to provide the richest technical and operational content directly related to interventions to facilitate the best performance.
This conference will cover innovative solutions, technologies, case histories, and performance improvements across all sectors of the well intervention industry.
Industry experts will share their knowledge on the performance and effectiveness of well intervention solutions and advancements through presentations, training courses, and the exhibit of services and products. Topics include technology and applications, offshore and onshore operations, HSE, innovation, and the use of data science to improve intervention performance.
We strive to deliver the latest world-class relevant intervention information that can be used immediately to improve intervention value. In line with past conferences, and as a reflection of the recent challenging environment, we will continue to focus on increasing operational efficiencies, delivering more cost-effective solutions, and reducing non-productive time.
We look forward to your participation in this popular event.
Chairman, Todd Green, Aramco
Vice Chairman, Luis Castro, Baker Hughes
Amplify, Engage & Connect with the Well Intervention Community
- Interested in exhibiting or have questions? Visit the exhibits page.
- Promotional opportunities available