Event key details
Waterway Marriott & Convention Center, The Woodlands, Texas
21st March 2023 - 22nd March 2023
The 22nd edition of this event will deliver a rich technical program selected by the program committee, including operators from BP, ConocoPhillips, Equinor, Occidental, Saudi Aramco, and Shell.
The technical program is available and will focus on:
- Intervention Solutions
- Data Enhanced Interventions and Diagnostics
- Coiled Tubing and Pipe Development, Applications, and Solutions
- Latest Developments in Equipment, Tools, Fluids, and Materials for Interventions
- Wireline Developments, Applications, and Solutions
- Improving Operational Efficiency, HSE, and Well Control
- Horizontal and ERD Solutions
- Intervention Solutions in Challenging Environments
In addition to the keynote presentation, the recipients of the Curtis Blount Outstanding Paper Award and the ICoTA Global Annual Intervention Technology Award winner will be announced.
Plenary Breakfast: Operator Roundtable This plenary discussion will focus on the value interventions bring to the industry in a time of intense capital discipline, but expect us to cover a wide range of other relevant topics. Hear from operators on what they see as needs in the industry and where we should be heading forward. This event will be a highlight of our 2023 program and will provide some key insights.
Operator Showcase The Operator Showcase will provide a designated space for collaboration and networking between Operators and Service Providers. This event will take place on the exhibit floor and is promised to be unique and very important to discuss industry challenges. Operating company representatives will discuss current and future technical issues that their companies are facing and solicit solutions from the service industry.
Connect & Engage with the Well Intervention Industry
Whether your goal is to display your latest products and services or align your brand with the niche technical content in the industry, the 2023 SPE/ICoTA Well Intervention Conference and Exhibition represents an unmatched opportunity.
- Share your brand with a targeted group of key decision-makers
- Showcase your technologies, valuable services, and unique expertise
- Interact with potential and current customers
- Acquire valuable sales leads and customer feedback
- Expand by identifying new customers, suppliers, and partners
Achieve your marketing objectives through cost-effective thought leadership, sponsorship, and client engagement. Gain access to the largest engaged audience of well intervention and coiled tubing experts.
Download the Exhibitor / Sponsorship brochure
For the latest information, please visit the official conference website.