Event key details
P&J Live, Aberdeen, Scotland
16th November 2022 - 17th November 2022
BOOKINGS ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE 28TH SPE ICOTA EUROPEAN WELL INTERVENTION CONFERENCE!
Well Intervention, Abandonment, CCUS, Optimisation & Safety are among the key industry themes and we want to hear your solutions, technologies and case histories that address these areas:
- What are the low-cost optimisation techniques?
- Provide examples of Subsea Well Intervention using LWI
- Demonstrate the value of data gathering & surveillance to identify opportunities to the decision makers
- How do you improve efficiency for well preparation and pre-rig work for Well Abandonments?
- Provide examples of Remedial sand control
- Examples of intervening in hostile corrosive environments – HP/HT/Deep Wells/Heavy Oil
- What new technology options are out there?
- Examples of well stimulation methods which use well intervention techniques, including pumping, chemicals and washes
- How do you minimise your people and equipment footprints when accessing platforms?
- Examples addressing the risk of failure of an intervention or well reinstatement
- Europe-wide examples
Companies are invited to submit abstracts of no more than 200 words for presentations lasting 20 minutes or for 5 minute ‘Techbytes’ (shorter sales-oriented pitches) We would like to encourage abstracts from across Europe, including Denmark, Norway, Spain, Holland and Germany.