Event key details
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort, San Antonio, TX
5th November 2019 - 6th November 2019
7:30am - 4:30pm
This 2-day workshop creates a venue for attendees to engage with subject matter experts on a variety of technologies, well conditions and lessons learned. This workshop is an opportunity to network as well as to learn the newest developments.
This event will provoke interaction, outline and summarize existing solutions and challenges, and accelerate new technologies through experiences and lessons learned.
- Selection process for refracturing candidates
- Frac Interaction Mitigation
- Deployment techniques and intervention requirements
- Future/Emerging Technologies
- Refracture stimulation design and modeling
- Diagnostics and surveillance
- Zonal isolation and chemical/mechanical diversion
Participate in the Workshop by Presenting a Poster
Share your knowledge and expertise in front of your peers and other industry experts by presenting a poster at the Poster Session being held in conjunction with the Networking Reception on 5 November.
The Poster Session will have topics that cover all aspects of technologies and case histories relevant to Refracturing.
Complete & submit the Poster Submission Form by 30 August 2019.
To view the technical program, schedule or to sponsor this event, visit the official workshop website or contact SPE at 972-952-9393.