The program committee of the 2022 SPE/ICoTA Well Intervention Conference and Exhibition would like to extend its gratitude and appreciation to all of those who took the time and made the effort to submit a proposal for our upcoming conference.
You can now explore the Technical Program and review the many sessions being offered at our 2022 conference in The Woodlands, TX.
We have invited some of the industry’s key experts to discuss intervention. The discussion will focus on the value interventions bring to the industry in a time of intense capital discipline, but expect us to cover a wide range of other relevant topics. Hear from operators on what they see as needs in the industry and where we should be heading forward. The roundtable, moderated by Todd Green of Saudi Aramco, will be a highlight of our 2022 program and will provide some key insights.
Speakers include Mirick Cox - ExxonMobil, Ralph Jones - Eni Petroleum, Dwayne Purvis - Dwayne Purvis PE, and Travis Vulgamore - Oxy Oil & Gas
Richard Spears, VP of Spears & Associates, will give an in-depth insight into 'Where we go from here' during our Keynote Luncheon.
Technical Session Topics
- Horizontal and Multilateral Challenges and Solutions
- Improving Operational Efficiency, QHSE & Well Control
- Intervention Solutions in Extreme Well Conditions
- Latest Development in Equipment, Tools, Fluid & Materials for Intervention
- Offshore, Subsea, & Light Well Intervention Solutions
- Well Integrity, Abandonment, Recompletions & Remediation Solutions
- Simulation, Conformance & Non-Conventional Applications
- Emergence of Date Science & the Value of Interventions During Increased Capital Discipline
- plus 12 Knowledge Sharing ePoster Sessions
For more information, please visit the official conference website.