Of the 12 submissions received, the Selection Committee, led by Andrew Patterson, chose the following 5 as finalists:
- SPECTRUM 360 Real-Time Camera Services - Halliburton
- Perforation Visual Analytics – EVO Inc.
- World’s Slimmest CT Tractor for Matrix Acidizing Stimulations, Interventions & Logging in Extended Reach Wells – Saudi Arabia
- SIMultra Retrievable Bridge Plug - Schlumberger
- Electromagnetic Pipe Xaminer-V (EPX-V) – Halliburton
The recipient will be announced during the Keynote luncheon on Tuesday, March 26th. The recipient will then give a brief presentation during coffee and dessert in the ICoTA booth in exhibit hall foyer.
The recipient as well as the 1st and 2nd runners up will also be invited to present their respective technologies during coffee breaks throughout the 2-day conference.
Posted in ICoTA Global News on March 4, 2019