Case Histories are invited illustrating operational experience and lessons learned in the following conveyance technologies including the innovative use or technical developments of these technologies in intervention or thru-tubing applications involving diagnostics, surveillance, and/or well workover:
- Application of other Conveyance Methods
- Coiled and Capillary Tubing Applications
- Electric Line Applications and Wireline Powered Intervention Applications
- Slickline, Digital Slickline, and Braided Line Applications
- Snubbing and Hydraulic Workover Applications
New for 2020!
University Student ePoster Session: This new Knowledge Sharing ePoster session will focus on abstracts submitted by university students on any of the solicited topics with the opportunity to present their SPE papers at the conference. The abstracts will be evaluated peer-to-peer on several factors including: relevance of subject matter, importance of subject matter, technical information, and new or novel information provided.
To be considered for the Technical Program, submit your abstract by August 6, 2019.
To view the technical program, schedule or to sponsor this event, visit the official conference website or contact SPE at 972-952-9393.